To preserve the past for future generations.
Teulon and District's history is preserved through the numerous artifacts in the 9 buildings of the Museum.
Teulon-Rockwood - Green Acres Park
2020 - CLOSED
Due to Covid 19, the Board has decided to keep the Museum closed for Summer of 2020.
The following events are cancelled:
|Manitoba Day||May 12. 2020|
|Annual Tea & Bake Sale||July 11, 2020|
|Culture Days||September 26, 2020|
When the Museum re-opens - the hours will be:
- July and August
Tuesday to Friday:
10 am to Noon - 1pm to 4pm (closed during lunch hour)
- Saturday and Sunday:
Open Noon to 4p.m.
Group and School tours by appointment.
Adults $5.00 | Students $2.00
February 24, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Town of Teulon Civic Centre Council Chambers.
What To See At The Museum
- A country school converted to a museum containing a collection of articles from pioneer days.
- A country school preserved in the style of rural schools.
- A Ukrainian log house with an outdoor bake oven.
- Doll House with over 350 dolls in the collection.
- John Marko's Shoe Repair Shop.
- Large Machine Shed containing agricultural implements and tools and a refurbished 1922 Model T Ford.
- St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. A unique church with original contents from the 1920's.
- The Hunter House, restored home of Dr. Hunter and his family.
- Railway caboose with artifacts from the C.P.R. and C.N.R. rail lines.
For more information or to book a tour call Joan Trombo at (204) 886-2098.
All buildings in the Museum complex are wheelchair accessible.